With savvy investors flocking to Tasmania, and looking for maximum investment opportunities, modular multi-unit and holiday cabin developments are rising in prominence. The modular methodology makes for cost-effective accommodation developments, rapid build times, minimum site disruption and better quality control.
Here are 3 key benefits of modular methods:
1. Modular can save you money...
- A pre-determined, fixed-price contract ensures no hidden costs or budget blowouts.
- Predictable construction in controlled factory conditions means no prolonged payments from weather delays.
- Having a stable, qualified team working on your project also contributes to cost effectiveness.
2. Modular can save you time…
- Building in a highly-organised, clean, protected, offsite facility means that weather and site variables don't disrupt project timelines.
- Having a stable, dedicated team of trades people working set hours on your project also ensures an efficient, accurate timeline for your build.
3. Modular is a cohesive & streamlined process...
- You can keep your project with an all-in-one, highly-organised, efficient modular company, rather than trying to co-ordinate different trades and services. Tasbuilt manage all aspects of your project, from design and council approval through, to cleaning connection of services onsite.
- If you are rolling out your development in stages, the benefits of utilising the same team for each stage has massive advantages, and will translate to a more cohesive build as our team will know your project inside-out. A streamlined project run by one company means less room for error and mishaps, resulting in higher quality workmanship and a development you'll be proud of for years to come.
Tasbuilt Commercial, Tasmania’s leading modular building specialist, are ready to help you start your journey and will handle your entire project from start to finish, highlighting their mantra at every stage – customised, streamlined, professional!
Contact us today to talk about modular building solutions for your next accommodation development!